1.ALL ITEMS ARE MADE TO ORDER. NO ON-HANDS.
2.ETA OF SHOES IS ON SEPT 15,2012.
3.FIRST 2/3 TO SAY MINE WILL ONLY AVAIL THE CERTAIN PROMO.
5.SF IS TO BE SHOULDERED BY THE BUYER.
7.OPEN FOR 2 GIVES PAYMENT: 75% DOWNPAYMENT. REMAINING 25% IS PAID WHEN THE ITEMS ARRIVE. OR SETTLE YOUR ACCOUNT IN JUST 1 PAYMENT.
8.WE STRICTLY IMPLEMENT NO CANCELATION, NO REFUND.
9.PROMO BUYERS SHOULD SETTLE ACCOUNTS ATLEAST 2DAYS AFTER SENDING/AVAILING ORDERS.
THANK YOU && HAPPY SHOPPING:))
PLEASE DO VISIT OUR FB PAGE FOR ORDERS.
FOR INQUIRIES PLEASE LEAVE US A MSG @ http://www.facebook.com/pinkpopcorn.wedges
Talented Kid Is Talented of the Day: Arjohn Gilbert, a young Pinoy flute peddler of Aeta decent, is pretty well-known among locals on the island of Luzon, where he is often spotted singing pop songs to passers-by in Clark, Pampanga.
Says the video’s uploader: “Hopefully someday he would stop selling flutes, and start selling albums.” One can only hope life will be that fair.